Tuesday, January 15, 2008

snap snap snap

Snap snap snap! That’s what the fireworks sounded like. They were loud and made me shudder. I keep looking because they were pretty, but I kept jumping because the noise scared me. Jump jump look look! That’s what I looked like if you wanted to describe me by just saying what I was doing. It was January first at one am, so people were blowing things up to try and scare the old year away. It worked, because people were yelling HAPPY NEW YEAR which means the old year went away and now it is d-e-a-d. Everyone was yelling and drinking and falling down. The old year likes people who stand up straight and are quiet and have sex with people they know very well. But since it is HAPPY NEW YEAR, what the old year wants is just too bad. I don’t drink because I am not allowed. I am not allowed by me. I don’t allow myself to drink.

No comments: