Tuesday, October 30, 2007

This is what happens when you drive to Wichita.

He is very good in the kitchen. That is why I am driving. There’s no way I could cook, at least for more than just us two, so that’s why I am driving. Customers would stop coming. I can’t help but drive, it is the best thing. There is no better thing. That is what I mean by best thing. Not that it is just a good, but that it is the only. That is why I drive, and that is why I put in the tape to cut up the quiet, because quiet is too sad and slow and this tape is all about the best way to self-actualize, which is to say be happy. We are quiet, but the tape is loud so that makes the time pass, and two hours is a lot of time to pass. White line, white line, white stripe. Two of them. No passing now, even if we could. The tape is switching sides.

No comments: